BKI Financial Strategies is your group benefits planning specialist. Why are we different?
Our down-to-earth approach along with our state of the art planning tools and database sets us apart from our competitors in the industry. Our goal is to facilitate you with the employee retention plan you strive for in your business.
We currently manage the plans for a wide range of companies from 1 employee up to 200. Our competitive advantage is our strategic planning ability and our hands on assistance with administration after the plan is in place, we strive to support you in every aspect.
Give us the opportunity to evaluate your plan and this is what will happen:
- We will do a premium analysis to ensure what you are paying is competitive.
- Detailed claim analysis to see what type of services are being claimed and give you proactive strategies to use going forward to minimize future claims.
- Overall plan design analysis to ensure you have the best plan for your premium.
If you decide to move forward with BKI, this will outline the next steps in our benefits consulting process.
- We will prepare a Request For Proposal (RFP), if there are no benefits currently in place. If there is benefits in place, we will conduct a complete Benefit Review of your existing plan.
- Present Findings - We will give you a formal report outlining the marketing results or our analysis of your existing plan. This is free to keep, even if you decide to not use our services. From this presentation, management can make an informed decision on how to move forward with their benefits plan.
- Implement Plan - This is where BKI shines, we take over from here.
- If we are taking over an existing plan, then an Agent of Record will have to be signed which allows us to make any changes to existing plan.
- If it is brand new plan we would need applications to be filled out.
- Master Application, we pre fill this out for you.
- Employee Applications- we fill these out in person with EVERY EMPLOYEE and have them sign them on the spot. This takes all the work out for the managers at the company.
- Deliver Booklets, drug and travel cards.
- Plans administrator one on one training session. We can provide many of these duties for the administrator.
- Plan Service – Once the plan is in place and fully operational, we continue our full ongoing service.
Our services include:
- Train plan administrators on key issues
- 24 hour turn around on emails and phone calls
- Quarterly benefit strategy meetings
- Renewal analysis and negotiations
- In house Health Spending Account. Set up and adjudication of claims